Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ray Charles - Ultimate Hits Collection


DISC 1
1. Mess Around
2. I've Got a Woman
3. Fool for You, A
4. Greenbacks
5. Drown in My Own Tears
6. Hallelujah I Love Her So
7. Lonely Avenue
8. Ain't That Love
9. Right Time, (Night Time Is) The
10. What'd I Say, Pts. 1 & 2
11. Don't Let the Sun Catch You Cryin'
12. Them That Got
13. Sticks and Stones
14. Georgia on My Mind
15. Ruby
16. One Mint Julep
17. I've Got News for You

DISC 2
1. Hit the Road Jack
2. Unchain My Heart
3. But on the Other Hand Baby
4. Hide 'Nor Hair
5. At the Club
6. I Can't Stop Loving You
7. You Don't Know Me
8. You Are My Sunshine
9. Don't Set Me Free
10. Take These Chains from My Heart
11. No One
12. Busted
13. Crying Time
14. Together Again
15. Let's Go Get Stoned
16. Yesterday
7. America the Beautiful
18. Seven Spanish Angels
19. I'll Be Good to You

mp3@128kbps
105 MB
Download