DISC 1:
1. Maggie May
2. Mandolin Wind
3. Every Picture Tells a Story
4. Stay With Me
5. You Wear It Well
6. Sailing
7. The Killing of Georgie, Parts 1 & 2
8. Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)
9. First Cut is the Deepest, The
10. You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
11. I Was Only Joking
12. Hot Legs
13. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
14. Passion
15. Young Turks
DISC 2:
1. Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
2. Baby Jane
3. Infatuation
4. Some Guys Have All the Luck
5. Love Touch
6. Forever Young
7. My Heart Can't Tell You No
8. Downtown Train
9. This Old Heart of Mine
10. I Don't Want To Talk About It
11. Rhythm of My Heart
12. The Motown Song, The
13. Tom Traubert's Blues
14. Handbags And Gladrags
15. Have I Told You Lately
16. Reason To Believe
17. Two Shades of Blue
mp3@160kbps
175 MB
or