
Disc 1:
01. Burning Down One Side
02. Moonlight In Samosa
03. Slow Dancer
04. Like I've Never Been Gone
05. Other Arms
06. In The Mood
07. Horizontal Departure
08. Big Log
09. Turnaround
10. I Get A Thrill
11. Sea Of Love
12. I Got A Woman
13. Young Boy Blues
14. Rockin' At Midnight
15. Pink And Black
16. Little By Little
17. Sixes And Sevens
Disc 2:
01. Heaven Knows
02. Tall Cool One
03. Ship Of Fools
04. Hurting Kind (I've Got My Eyes On You)
05. Liars Dance
06. I Believe
07. 29 Psalms
08. Calling To You
09. Promised Land
10. Colours Of A Shade
11. Network News
12. Memory Song (Hello Hello)
13. If I Were A Carpenter
14. Great Spirit
15. The Greatest Gift
16. Wonderful One
Disc 3:
01. Another Tribe
02. Funny In My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' To Die)
03. Most High
04. Shine It All Around
05. Morning Dew
06. Shining In The Light
07. One More Cup Of Coffee
08. Skip's Song
09. Tin Pan Valley
10. Upon A Golden Horse
11. Song Of The Siren
12. Dancing In Heaven
13. Darkness, Darkness
14. Hey Joe
15. Dirt In A Hole
16. Rich Woman
17. Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)
mp3@192kbps
327 MB
or
or
or