Monday, November 6, 2017

VA - Motown Classics Gold (2005)

Disc 01:
01. Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want)
02. The Miracles - Shop Around
03. The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman
04. The Contours - Do You Love Me
05. Mary Wells - You Beat Me to the Punch
06. Stevie Wonder - Fingertips, Part 2
07. Martha and The Vandellas - (Love Is Like a) Heat Wave
08. Mary Wells - My Guy
09.The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
10. Martha and The Vandellas - Dancing in the Street
11. Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (to Be Loved by You)
12. The Temptations - My Girl
13. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Shotgun
14. The Supremes - Stop! In the Name of Love
15. Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
16. The Miracles - The Tracks of My Tears
17. Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright)
18. The Miracles - Going to a Go-Go
19. The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud to Beg
20. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted

Disc 02:
01. Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
02. Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
03. Martha & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
04. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Your Precious Love
05. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
06. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
07. David Ruffin - My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me)
08. Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
09. The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
10. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
11. Supremes - Up The Ladder To The Roof
12. Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
13. Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
14. The Spinners - It's A Shame
15. Edwin Starr - War
16. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
17. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
18. The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
19. Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
20. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)

mp3@192kbps
175 MB

Drop.me

or

Daily Uploads

or

1fichier

or

Rapidgator