
Disc: 1
01. Celebration / Kool & The Gang
02. Upside Down / Diana Ross
03. Funkytown / Lipps Inc.
04. Got To Give It Up / Marvin Gaye
05. Car Wash / Rose Royce
06. Boogie Oogie Oogie / A Taste Of Honey
07. Casanova / Coffee
08. You Gave Me Love / Crown Heights Affair
09. Don't Stop The Music / Yarbrough & Peoples
10. Burn Rubber On Me (Why You Wanna Hurt Me) / The Gap Band
11. Get Down / Gene Chandler
12. Ladies Night / Kool & The Gang
13. It Only Takes A Minute / Tavares
14. Don't Leave Me This Way / Thelma Houston
15. Never Can Say Goodbye / Gloria Gaynor
16. Love Hangover / Diana Ross
17. You're The First, The Last, My Everything / Barry White
18. The Hustle / Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony
19. If I Can't Have You / Yvonne Elliman
20. I Love To Love / Tina Charles
Disc: 2
01. I Will Survive / Gloria Gaynor
02. I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round) / Alicia Bridges
03. Shake Your Groove Thing / Peaches & Herb
04. Use It Up And Wear It Out / Odyssey
05. More, More, More / Andrea True Connection
06. Shame / Evelyn 'Champagne' King
07. Contact / Edwin Starr
08. Don't Push It, Don't Force It / Leon Haywood
09. Rock Your Baby / George McCrae
10. Can You Feel The Force / The Real Thing
11. Knock On Wood / Amii Stewart
12. Love Machine / The Miracles
13. Guilty / Mike Oldfield
14. Slow Down / John Miles
15. Heaven Is In The Back Seat Of My Cadillac / Hot Chocolate
16. Play That Funky Music / Wild Cherry
17. Lady Marmalade / LaBelle
18. Funky Weekend / The Stylistics
Disc: 3
01. Best Of My Love / The Emotions
02. September / Earth, Wind & Fire
03. Boogie Nights / Heatwave
04. Kung Fu Fighting / Carl Douglas
05. That's The Way (I Like It) / KC & The Sunshine Band
06. I Shoulda Loved Ya / Narada Michael Walden
07. Jump To The Beat / Stacy Lattisaw
08. I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet / Gonzalez
09. Blame It On The Boogie / The Jacksons
10. British Hustle / Hi Tension
11. You Can Do It / Al Hudson & The Partners
12. I Love America / Patrick Juvet
13. I'm On Fire / 5000 Volts
14. Monkey Chop / Dan I
15. Disco Duck / Rick Dees & His Cast Of Idiots
16. H.A.P.P.Y. Radio / Edwin Starr
17. I'm Coming Out / Diana Ross
18. Dancing In The City / Marshall Hain
19. Machine Gun / The Commodores
20. The Shuffle / Van McCoy
21. Love's Theme / The Love Unlimited Orchestra
mp3@192kbps
Total File Size: 303 MB
Disc: 1: 105 MB
Disc: 2: 90.1 MB
Disc: 3: 107 MB
or