Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hank Williams - 40 Greatest Hits

Disc 1
1 Move It on Over
2 A Mansion on the Hill
3 Lovesick Blues
4 Wedding Bells
5 Mind Your Own Business
6 You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
7 Lost Highway
8 My Bucket's Got a Hole in It
9 I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
10 I Just Don't Like This Kind of Livin'
11 Long Gone Lonesome Blues
12 My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
13 Why Don't You Love Me (Like You Used to Do)?
14 Why Should We Try Anymore
15 They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
16 Moanin' The Blues
17 Nobody's Lonesome For Me
18 Cold, Cold Heart
19 Dear John
20 Howlin' At The Moon

Disc 2
1 I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
2 Hey, Good Lookin'
3 Crazy Heart
4 (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle
5 Baby, We're Really In Love
6 Ramblin' Man
7 Honky Tonk Blues
8 I'm Sorry for You, My Friend
9 Half As Much
10 Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
11 Window Shopping
12 Settin' The Woods On Fire
13 You Win Again
14 I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive
15 Kaw-Liga
16 Your Cheatin' Heart
17 Take These Chains From My Heart
18 I Won't Be Home No More
19 Weary Blues From Waitin'
20 I Saw The Light

mp3@192kbps

Download