Monday, August 13, 2012

VA - Disco Fever Volume 1

bHIjL[1]

Disc 1:
01 - Chic - Le Freak
02 - Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
03 - The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
04 - The Trammps - Disco Inferno
05 - Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
06 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
07 - Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
08 - Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round)
09 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Baby Don't Change Your Mind
10 - Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
11 - The Emotions - Best Of My Love
12 - Stacy Lattisaw - Jump To The Beat
13 - Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony - The Hustle
14 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Love Machine
15 - Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
16 - Labelle - Lady Marmalade
17 - Yarbrough & Peoples - Don't Stop The Music
18 - Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
19 - Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
20 - The Real Thing - Can You Feel The Force

Disc 2:
01 - Diana Ross - Upside Down
02 - Sister Sledge - We Are Family
03 - Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
04 - The Village People - Y.M.C.A.
05 - Boney M. - Daddy Cool
06 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights
07 - The Gap Band - Oops Upside Your Head
08 - Odyssey - Going Back To My Roots
09 - Rose Royce - Car Wash
10 - Peaches & Herb - Shake Your Groove Thing
11 - The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
12 - Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
13 - Lipps Inc. - Funkytown
14 - Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
15 - The Brothers Johnson - Stomp
16 - Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
17 - The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
18 - Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby
19 - Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
20 - Tina Charles - I Love To Love

mp3@128kbps
129 MB

UpTorch

or

DepositFiles

or

RapidShare