Tuesday, August 14, 2012

VA - Disco Fever Volume 2

bIF6H[1]

Disc 1:
01 - K.C. & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
02 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love
03 - The Village People - Go West
04 - Patrick Hernandez - Born To Be Alive
05 - Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O.
06 - Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
07 - Chic - I Want Your Love
08 - Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
09 - Amii Stewart - Knock On Wood
10 - Walden, Narada & Michael - I Shoulda Loved Ya
11 - Quincy Jones - Ai No Corrida
12 - Shalamar - A Night To Remember
13 - Dan Hartman - Relight My Fire
14 - The Gap Band - Burn Rubber On Me
15 - Rick James - Super Freak
16 - Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent
17 - Grace Jones - La Vie En Rose
18 - The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
19 - Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like This Before
20 - Walter Murphy - A Fifth Of Beethoven

Disc 2:
01 - The Jacksons - Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
02 - John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
03 - Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
04 - Hot Chocolate - Every 1's A Winner
05 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night
06 - The Three Degrees - Givin' Up, Givin' In
07 - Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
08 - The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
09 - Dani - Monkey Chop
10 - The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
11 - Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
12 - Rick Dees & His Cast Of Idiots - Disco Duck
13 - Shirley & Company - Shame, Shame, Shame
14 - George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
15 - Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
16 - Gibson Brothers - Cuba
17 - Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part. 1)
18 - Barry White - Let The Music Play
19 - 5000 Volts - I'm On Fire
20 - Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

mp3@128kbps
133 MB

UpTorch

or

DepositFiles

or

RapidShare