Volume One:
01. Trouble In Mind
02. Nursery Rhyme (Live)
03. Wandering Man Blues
04. Steeled Blues
05. Heart Full Of Soul
06. I'm Not Talking
07. I Ain't Done Wrong
08. The Train Kept A-Rollin'
09. I'm A Man
10. Shapes Of Things
11. Over Under Sideways Down
12. Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
13. Hot House Of Omagarashid
14. Lost Woman
15. Rack My Mind
16. The Nazz Are Blue
17. Psycho Daisies
18. Jeff's Boogie
19. Too Much Monkey Business (Live)
20. The Sun Is Shining (Live)
21. You're A Better Man Than I (Live)
22. Love Me Like I Love You (Live)
23. Hi Ho Silver Lining
24. Tally Man
25. Beck's Bolero
Volume Two:
01. Shapes Of Things
02. I Ain't Superstitious
03. Rock My Plimsoul
04. Jailhouse Rock
05. Plynth (Water Down The Drain)
06. I've Been Drinking
07. Definitely Maybe
08. New Ways Train Train
09. Going Down
10. I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You
11. Superstition
12. Black Cat Moan (Live)
13. Blues Deluxe BBA Boogie (Live)
14. Jizz Whizz
Volume Three:
01. Cause We've Ended As Lovers
02. Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
03. Love Is Green
04. Diamond Dust
05. Freeway Jam (Live)
06. The Pump
07. People Get Ready
08. Escape
09. Gets Us All In The End
10. Back On The Street
11. Wild Thing
12. The Train Kept A-Rollin'
13. Sleep Walk
14. The Stumble
15. Big Block
16. Where Were You
mp3@192kbps
307 MB
or
or
or