01. Back Door Man - The Doors
02. I Ain't Superstitious - Jeff Beck Group
03. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Foghat
04. I'm Ready - Humble Pie
05. Hoochie Coochie Man - The Allman Brothers
06. Help Me - Johnny Winter [live]
07. Built For Comfort - UFO
08. Spoonful - Cream
09. Close To You - Stevie Ray Vaughan
10. Shake for Me - Stevie Ray Vaughan [live]
11. I Can't Quit You Baby - Led Zeppelin
12. You Shook Me - Led Zeppelin
13. My Babe - Elvis Presley[live]
14. Diddy Wah Diddy - Bruce Springsteen [live]
15. I Can't Understand - Los Lobos
16. Too Many Cooks - Robert Cray
17. Three Hundred Pounds Of Joy - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
18. Mellow Down Easy - The Black Crowes [live]
19. Evil (Is Going On) - Monster Magnet
20. Howlin' for My Baby - George Thorogood
21. You Need Loving - Small Faces
22. The Seventh Son - Johnny Rivers
23. Little Red Rooster - The Rolling Stones
mp3@192kbps
129 MB
or
or
or