Thursday, March 24, 2022

John Mulaney - The Comeback Kid (2015)

01. Too Big Too Fast
02. Open and Vulnerable
03. My Wife
04. A Little Sweet Thing I Like to Say
05. Why Buy the Cow?
06. Altar Boys with Rat Mustaches
07. And Also with You
08. Baby Grandma
09. Could Be a Nursery
10. Sometimes Babies Will Point at Me
11. No Supervision
12. I Am Very Small and I Have No Money
13. Back to the Future
14. Goblin Children and the One-Armed Man
15. Cops and Criminals
16. One Black Coffee
17. We'd Rather You Do It in the House Than Go Somewhere Else
18. Cirque Du Soleil
19. Hush
20. Too Old to Be a Duckling
21. What Should I Do with My Life?
22. The Comeback Kid
23. 'The Comeback Kid Suite' by Jon Brion
24. Dear Friends and Family, Comedy Did Not Work Out

mp3@128kbps
57.6 MB

DBREE

or

Racaty

or

Zippyshare

or

Rapidgator