
Vol. 1 - The Intro:
01. Cool Britannia
02. The Equestrian Statue
03. Jollity Farm
04. I Left My Heart In San Francisco
05. Look Out, There's A Monster Coming
06. Jazz, Delicious Hot, Disgusting Cold
07. Death Cab For Cutie
08. Narcissus
09. The Intro And The Outro
10. Mickey's Son And Daughter
11. Big Shot
12. Music For The Head Ballet
13. Piggy Bank Love
14. I'm Bored
15. Th Sound Of Music
16. We Are Normal
17. Postcard
18. Beautiful Zelda
19. Can Blue Men Sing The Whites
20. Hello Mabel
21. Karma Sutra
22. Humanoid Boogie
23. Trouser Press
24. My Pink Half Of The Drain Pipe
25. Rockaliser Baby
26. Rhinocratic Oaths
27. 11 Mustachioed Daughters
Vol. 2 - The Outro:
01. Hunting Tigers Out In 'INDIAH'
02. Shirt
03. Tubas In The Moonlight
04. Dr. Jazz
05. Monster Mash
06. I'm The Urban Spaceman
07. Ali Baba's Camel
08. Laughing Blues
09. By A Waterfall
10. Mr. Apollo
11. Canyons Of Your Mind
12. You Done My Brain In
13. Keynsham
14. Quiet Talks and Summer Walks
15. Tent
16. We Were Wrong
17. Joke Shop Man
18. The Bride Stripped Bare By 'Bachelors'
19. Look At Me I'm Wonderful
20. What Do You Do ?
21. Mr. Slater's Parrot
22. Sport (The Odd Boy)
23. I Want To Be With You
24. Noises For The Leg
25. Busted
Vol. 3 - Dog Ends:
01. My Brother Makes The Noises For The Talkies
02. I'm Going To Bring A Watermelon To My Girl Tonight
03. Alley Oop
04. Button Up Your Overcoat
05. Mr. Apollo (German Single Version)
06. Ready Mades
07. The Strain
08. Turkeys
09. King Of Scurf
10. Waiting For The Wardrobe
11. Straight From The Heart
12. Rusty (Champion Thrust)
13. Rawlinson End
14. Don't Get Me Wrong
15. Fresh Wound
16. Bad Blood
17. Slush
18. Labio-Dental Fricative
19. Re-Cycled Vinyl Blues
20. Trouser Freak
mp3@192kbps
Total File Size: 305 MB
Vol. 1 - The Intro: 99.1 MB
Vol. 2 - The Outro: 101 MB
Vol. 3 - Dog Ends: 104 MB
or